FBISE SSC 2 Result 2020: Search Federal Board 10th Class (SSC Part 2) Result 2020 By name and roll number and institution. Check the expected result release date. Get the Position holder name with gazette information.
The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad is responsible for conducting the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) annual examination into two parts.
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Part 1 (Class IX)
- Secondary School Certificate (SSC) Part 2 (Class X)
FBISE SSC 2 Result 2020
The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) administered the SSC 2 annual examination. The SSC 2 examination is conducted once in a year and release the result within 60 days. The SSC 2 exam is conducted in two different medium of examination: (1) Urdu (2) English.
The Federal Board provides various ways for students to get their SSC 2 result in various ways. As a matter of fact, we have already discussed how can your search FBISE result 2020 by name, roll number, and by institution name.
In addition, students can also obtain their SSC 2 result by using Mobile SMS. However, students may collect result card from respective schools. The FBISE online result system required student roll or registration number. In case you forget your roll number you can get it from the Federal Board roll number slip documents.
How to check
A general meeting or press conference is done by the board before the result announcement. On the result release date, candidates are welcome to check the Federal board 10th Class result search by name. Follow the steps below to get your results.
- First, go to the FBISE Official Website: www.fbise.edu.pk
- Second, on the Home page, click on FBISE SSC 2 Result 2020
- Third, now select your examination name as SSC 2.
- Forth. Now you can choose search by name, roll number or institute name.
- Fourth, now enter your name or SSC Part 2 roll number
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Note: At this point, students are recommended to download the FBISE SSC 2 Result 2020 in a PDF.
How to check FBISE
The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) also provide SMS facility to get their result status. In order to get the result via mobile SMS, the following steps may help you to check SSC 2 results.
- SMS Format
- Go to write message option on your mobile phone then type the following format.
- FB(Space)[Roll Number] 5050
- For eg., if your SSC annual exam roll number is “147896” then write as follows
- FB 147896
- Press send button to 5050
FBISE SSC 2 Result Statistics
The following table shows how students have performed in recent years. From 2013 to the 2017 year passing percentages shown. Except for 2017, the pass rate was below 80%. However, in 2017 the pass percentage was highest at 83.36%.
Conclusion: If any students did not get their expected marks then he/she can apply for Improvement option. Read more on FBISE Improvement 2020. In addition, if a student failed in the examination then he/she has an option to reappear in the supplementary examination conducted by the FBISE. The board also published the FBISE Supplementary Result 2020 in online.