Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad 2020: Federal Board Result 2020 www.fbise.edu.pk. This article is about FBISE Result 2020. Students can check their Federal Board Result online.
FBISE Result 2020 is likely to be published in the month of July and August. In general, the first week of July SSC result is released and in the month of August, the HSSC result is published.
The Federal Board of Intermediate &Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad administered by the Ministry “Federal Education and Professional Training”. According to the FBISE Date sheet 2020 the annual exam is postponed.
The FBISE is responsible to provide a good educational framework to organize, regulate, develop and control Intermediate and Secondary Education in Islamabad province. The main function of FBISE 2020 is to.
- Affiliation: Give Affiliation to various institutions for SSC and HSSC education within Pakistan and abroad.
- Mode of Instruction: Prescribe various courses of instructions mainly SSC and HSSC.
- Facilities: Monitor and ensure required facilities in the affiliated institutions.
- Exam & Results: Conducted annual and supplementary examinations and published their results.
FBISE Result 2020
The Federal Board of Intermediate &Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad allows students to search their results by name, roll number, and by institution name. In addition, students can also obtain their results by using Mobile SMS. However, students may collect hardcopy of marksheet from respective schools.
How to check
Just after FBISE result 2020 release date, candidates are welcome to check the federal board result search by name. Follow the steps below to get your results.
- First, Goto the FBISE Official Website: www.fbise.edu.pk
- Second, On the Home page, click on FBISE Result
- Third, Now Select your examination name (SSC 1, SSC 2, HSSC 1, HSSC 2)
- Fourth, Now enter your name or roll number (in case you forget roll number check FBISE roll no slip 2020)
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Note: On successfully submitted information, the student grade report will appear. At this point, students are recommended to download the FBISE Result 2020 in a PDF file.
How to check FBISE
Just after the official announcement of FBISE Result, candidates can get their grade status by sending SMS via mobile. Note the following steps to get the same.
- SMS Format
- Go to write message option on your mobile phone then type the following format.
- FB(Space)[Roll Number] 5050
- For eg., if your SSC annual exam roll number is “6869874” then write as follows
- FB 6869874
- Press send button to 5050
FBISE Expected Result Date 2020
The following table shows the tentative federal board result released dates. The exact date of FBISE Result will be updated soon. Keep checking this page for the latest updates. In general, the result is released at 10:00 AM Pakistan Standard Time (PKT).
|Name of The Exam||Tentative dates|
|9th Class Result (SSC 1)||19 July 2020|
|10th Class Result (SSC 2)||11 July 2020|
|HSSC Part 1 Result (Inter 1)||15 August 2020|
|HSSC Part 2 Result (Inter 2)||19 August 2020|
|Supplementary||within 30days from the date of result|
FBISE Top Positions Holder 2020
A candidate shall be eligible for position holders who:
- (1) Qualifies SSC/HSSC Annual Examination in the first attempt;
- (2) Appears in the HSSC examination within 2 years of passing the SSC or equivalent examination.
- (3) was admitted in class-IX/X, promoted to class-XI/XII and appeared in (See also: FBISE Merit Scholarship List 2020)
The position will be determined on the basis of actual awards shown on the answer books. However, the final award will be considered if errors/omissions are found by the Re-checking Committee appointed by the Chairman Board and the same have been rectified.
Top Positions Holder 2020 will be declared on the basis of the highest total marks, in order of merit. In addition, Separate positions will be worked out for each group in the SSC as well as HSSC examination irrespective of gender discrimination in each group.
FBISE Result Statistics
The Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad published the average pass percentage from 2013 to 2017. According to the statistics from 2013 to 2017, the passing percentages were better in HSSC 2 than in lower grades.
|SSC-I (%)||SSC-II (%)||HSSC-I (%)||