Federal Board (FBISE) Improvement 2021: Check FBISE Improvement Result, Rules, Form, Fees, Date sheet, Papers, and challan form Download PDF. FBISE Improvement for SSC and HSSC (Part 1 and Part 2) annual and supplementary examination.
FBISE Improvement 2021
In general, the Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (FBISE) Islamabad conducted both SSC and HSSC Examination. Both SSC and HSSC is divided into the annual and supplementary examination. It is quite obvious students may not get their expected marks in these examinations. The Federal board allows students to re-check their answers book for grade or marks improvements.
- A candidate who has already passed the SSC-II or HSSC-II examination (annual/supplementary) shall be given one opportunity to reappear for improvement of grade/marks.
- Candidates will get a maximum one year from the date of passing the SSC/HSSC exam before appearing in any higher examination held by a Board or University.
- If a candidate succeeds in improving his/her grade/marks, then a fresh FBISE Result Card shall be issued to him/her without surrendering the previous Result Card.
- Candidates who wish to improve their marks in SSC or HSSC examinations can do so by re-appearing in upto two subjects/papers of their choice or Part-I or Part-II or both the parts/entire examination as the case may be, within a period of one year of passing the relevant examination.
Re-Checking Answer Books Fees:
No application for improvement of grades/marks shall be considered without a prescribed fee (non-refundable) for improvement of grades/marks.
|Re-Checking Answer Books||Rs. 630/- (Per Paper)||$ 20 (Per Paper)|
Improvement of Marks/Grade Fees
To be remitted through Bank Online Challan in any Branch of HBL. (In Pakistan)
|In Pakistan||In abroad|
The Board shall have the right to reject the Admission Form of a candidate if (You can download the form from www.fbise.edu.pk)
- (a) the form is not correctly filled in or any required information is lacking;
- (b) the form and requisite fee is not submitted to Board within the stipulated time;
- (c) the candidate does not settle objections raised in accordance with the rules within the specified period;
- (d) the candidate does not fulfill the conditions of eligibility for the Examination; and
- (e) the same has not been submitted within due date even though the fee has been deposited in time.
Improvement Result 2021
After the re-checking is done from the board official the FBISE Improvement result 2021 will be published. To check the federal board improvement result by name or roll. Follow the steps below to get your results.
- First, Goto the FBISE Official Website: www.fbise.edu.pk
- Second, On the Home page, click on FBISE Improvement Result
- Third, Now Select your examination name (SSC 1, SSC 2, HSSC 1, HSSC 2)
- Fourth, Now enter your name or roll number
- Finally, click on the submit button.
Q1. Can I improve my Grade/Marks in the supplementary examination after passing SSC-I/HSSC-I?
- Answers= No, a candidate who has appeared in annual examination of SSC-I and HSSC-I can’t appear in immediate next supplementary examination in any paper(s) of SSC-I or HSSC-I either for improvement of passed subjects or for attempting to pass the failed paper(s).
Q 2. Can a second chance for improvement be availed?
- Answers: After passing an examination, a candidate has only one chance to improve his/her marks/grades within one year.