The Federal Board of Intermediate &Secondary Education (FBISE) publishes the SSC & HSSC Merit Scholarship after the FBISE Result. The board awards students having the highest scores Scholarships. FBISE Award Of Medals/scholarship/merit Certificate.
FBISE Merit Scholarship List 2022
The board awarded scholarships based on the annual examination results only. No award is permissible on the result of supplementary/special examinations. Top three positions, awards, and merit scholarships shall be determined in only those groups in which the minimum number of students appeared in the SSC and HSSC annual examination is 2022.
|Merit List Date||
|SSC||1st Week of October||Rs. 25000|
|HSSC||1st Week of December||Rs. 50000|
Merit Scholarship Cutoff Marks
- 948 and above marks
- Pre-Medical: 1 037 and above marks
- Pre -Engineering: 1 005 and above marks
- Science General: 946 and above marks
- Humanities: 884 and above marks
- Commerce: 880 and above marks
- A candidate securing at least 60% marks shall be eligible for the scholarship.
- A candidate who clears the annual examination on the first attempt and joins a college/university the same year he shall be eligible for the scholarship.
- The scholarship shall be paid in Pakistani currency, even if the scholarship holder joins any college/university outside Pakistan.
FBISE SSC Merit Scholarship
Merit List of the eligible students entitled to the award of merit scholarship for SSC ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2019 offered by this Board is hereby notified. This scholarship is subject to admission for higher studies in the same year as a regular student. The amount of merit scholarship is paid @ Rs.25000/- per annum.
FBISE HSSC Merit Scholarship
- Merit List of the eligible students entitled to the award of merit scholarship for HSSC ANNUAL EXAMINATION 2019 offered by this Board is hereby notified. This scholarship is subject to admission for higher studies in the same year as a regular student. The amount of merit scholarship is paid annually @ Rs.50,000/- Following is the final merit:
How to Apply?
- Eligible SSC/HSSC students are required to apply for a grant of scholarship through the head of the institution where they have taken admission for higher studies on the enclosed prescribed forms along with an attested copy of Result Card for annual examination. Application Forms can also be downloaded from the FBISE website www.fbise.edu.pk.
- The bank Account of the applicant is compulsory. However, the students who don’t have Bank Accounts can submit the Account numbers of their parents duly verified by the concerned Bank along with an attested copy Of Form B. The scholarship shall not be paid without mentioning Bank Account.