NTS Result 2022 www.nts.org.pk Download Result Card: Full form National Testing Service official website nts.org.pk conducted various examinations for Pakistan government recruitment process as well as many entrance exam for higher studies in PK. The National Testing Service (NTS) published answers keys, as well as a written exam, results online. However, the authority also published the Provisional Merit List for the entrance exam.
NTS Result 2022
National Testing Service – Pakistan (NTS) started its service in 2002. It is a self-sustained testing organization that conducts tests and assessments for admissions, scholarships, recruitment, and promotion purposes. The main function of NTS is to conduct efficient, transparent, and international standards tests and publish their result with merit lists online.
Students of Pakistan may get the information and important updates about NTS tests from the NTS website and any advertisements through Print Media.
- National Aptitude Test (NAT)
- Graduate Assessment Test-General (GAT– General)
- Graduate Assessment Test-Subject (GAT™ – Subject)
NTS Result Date 2022
The candidates will be required to apply for admission in the universities as per their respective announcements along with a copy of the NTS™ result card. * The result of the NAT test will be valid for “ONE YEAR”.
|Sr#||Test Date||Result Announcement Date on NTS Website||Result Card Dispatch Date|
|1||Sunday, January 17, 2022||Monday, January 25, 2022||Monday, February 1, 2022|
|2||Sunday, February 14, 2022||Monday, February 22, 2022||Friday, February 26, 2022|
|3||Sunday, March 14, 2022||Monday, March 22, 2022||Friday, March 26, 2022|
|4||Sunday, April 18, 2022||Monday, April 26, 2022||Friday, April 30, 2022|
|5||Sunday, May 23, 2022||Friday, May 28, 2022||Monday, June 7, 2022|
|6||Sunday, June 13, 2022||Monday, June 21, 2022||Friday, June 25, 2022|
|7||Sunday, July 11, 2022||Monday, July 26, 2022||Friday, July 30, 2022|
|8||Sunday, August 29, 2022||Monday, September 6, 2022||Monday, September 13, 2022|
|9||Sunday, September 19, 2022||Monday, September 27, 2022||Friday, October 1, 2022|
|10||Sunday, October 17, 2022||Monday, October 25, 2022||Friday, October 29, 2022|
|11||Sunday, November 21, 2022||Monday, November 29, 2022||Friday, December 3, 2022|
|12||Sunday, December 19, 2022||Monday, December 27, 2022||Friday, December 31, 2022|
NAT Result 2022
- NAT: National Aptitude Test
- The exam conducted 12 times in a year i.e. one exam in each month.
- Date of Result: within 7 days after the exam date.
- Purpose: For admissions in NTS Associated Universities/ DAIs.
- Fees: Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only)
- Validity: 1 year.
GAT General Result 2022
- GAT– General: Graduate Assessment Test-General
- The exam conducted four times in a year i.e. January, April, July, and October.
- Purpose : Admissions in MS / M.Phil programs.
- Result Validity: Two Years
- Result Announcement Date: 9 days after the exam.
GAT Subject Result 2022
- Graduate Assessment Test-Subject (GAT– Subject)
- Purpose: for Ph.D. programs and recruitment of graduates.
- Result Validity: Two Years
- Exam Date: February, May, August, and November.
How to check NTS Test Result 2022?
National Testing Service allows students to check NTS Result 2022 online. For the admission and recruitment process in Pakistan through NTS, candidates must have a copy of the NTS result card. However, the authority published the Provisional eligible candidate’s list on their website.
The final eligible candidate’s list will be uploaded 2 days after the last date of the provisional list. Roll number and test center will be allotted in the final eligible candidate’s list. NTS is responsible for dispatching the result cards by post within 7 days after the test date. The following steps will guide you to check NTS Test Result 2022.
- Step one visit nts.org.pk
- Step two: In the main menu click on “Results“.
- Now NTS result page will appear.
- (In this section you may also check (Rechecking of GAT™ / NAT™ & Duplicate GAT™ / NAT™ Result Card).
- Now from the result table, find your Project Name -> Test Date and click on Click Here for Result.
- Now Result Search page will appear.
- Here, Please Enter Roll No. or CNIC : (Eg. Roll 391200275 and CNIC 35201-2036797-5)
- Now enter the security code in the TextBox.
- Finally, click on search.
Note: Candidates can also download or Print For the Higher to Lowest NTS Marks List of Screening Test and written test NTS result 2022.
Plot # 96, Street # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.