BISE Lahore Supplementary Exam 2020: Date Sheet, Rules, Admission Form: Check the latest news from Lahore Board supply 2020. (Matric, 9th Class, 10th Class and Inter 1st year (11th), 2nd Year (12th Class)).
With the declaration of the BISE Lahore Supplementary result, the Result Cards bearing paper-wise marks and other essential information have been issued to the private candidates on the addresses given by them in their admission forms whereas the regular candidates will get their Result Cards from their respective institutions.
What is BISE Lahore Supplementary Exam?
As we know, the BISE Lahore has its own grading system to represent the student’s score. Therefore, students must know the Lahore Board grading system and the meaning of the ABBRIBATIONS. In addition, some of these may be used in the annual as well as supplement result card. Hence, searching online for BISE Lahore Result 2020 check the following criteria whether it shows in your result or not.
The candidates against whose Roll numbers and names, abbreviations of certain subject/s have been mentioned, have failed in these subject/s and are eligible to re-appear in the failing subject/still Supplementary Examination, 2020.
Therefore, if any students failed to score minimum passing marks in one or more subject then it will be the last chance to pass the exam and get promoted to the next level. By applying for supplementary examination if students again failed to score the minimum passing marks then she/he must continue their study for one at the same level.
On an important point, NO additional supplementary examination opportunity shall be provided in lieu of an opportunity missed for any reason.
How to apply for BISE Lahore Supplementary Exam 2020?
As a matter of fact, candidates who have either been placed under compartment or have failed in the annual examination, 2020. They must have to deposit the admission form and fee for the Supplementary Examination, 2020. The following abbreviation and their meaning are important. If you found one of the following result statuses then you are allowed to appear in the supplementary result.
- (i) Result Later due to the unfair-means case registered= R.L.U.M.C
- (ii) Result Later due to Wrong Roll Number= R.L.Wrong Roll No.
- (iii) Result withheld= Result WITHHELD
- (iv) Marks Improved= M/IMP.
- (v) Marks Not Improved= M/N IMP.
BISE Lahore Supplementary Exam Rules 2020
The candidates against whose Roll Numbers and Names, abbreviations of certain subject/s have been mentioned, have failed in the said subject/s and are eligible to re-appear in the failing subject/s till such period as detailed below:-
- i) The candidates who appeared in full subjects in the Intermediate Part I & II (Supplementary) examination 2020 and failed in one or two subject/s have been allowed to reappear in the failing subject/s, as the case may be, till Part I & II (Annual) Examination, 2022.
- ii) The candidates who have failed in more than two subjects will have to appear in the next Part I & II examination in full subjects of both parts.
- The candidates who have either been placed under the compartment or have failed in Part I & II (Supplementary) Examination, 2020 have been allowed to deposit the admission form and fee for the Part I & II (Annual) Examination, 2019, according to the schedule prescribed by the Board.
- The candidates intending to apply for re-checking of their papers may apply online through the BISE website (www.biselahore.com) within 15 days of the declaration of result.
- The candidates intending to improve their grades or marks are allowed to appear in Part-I or Part-II or both or subject/s with one examination opportunity within two years of passing the relevant examination in the same group/subjects in current/prevalent syllabus.
BISE Lahore Supplementary Exam Date Sheet 2020
Class 9th and Class 10th
- In general, the Secondary School Certificate (Supplementary) Examination 2020 may be commenced on 08th September 2020. The Examination in theory papers culminated on 04th October 2020, while practical Examination completed on 22nd October 2020. The result is being declared on 12th November 2020.
Class 11th and Class 12th
- Similarly, the Intermediate Part I & II (Supplementary) Examination, 2020 is likely to commence on 22nd October 2018. The examination in theory papers culminated till 16th November 2020 whereas the practical examination concluded on 1st December 2020.