BISE BWP Result 2021: Bahawalpur Board Annual & Supplementary Results online. Download Result card and gazette PDF. Check result date online and search by name, roll no. Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bahawalpur is popularly known as BISE BWP. The board established on 3 February 1998 and located at Bahawalpur, Pakistan.
The board is responsible for providing Secondary Education and Higher Secondary Education trough out the city under the Punjab province of Pakistan. Besides the board also provides a Diploma in Physical Education. The Controller of Examinations is the person who is administered the annual and supplementary examination.
BISE Bahawalpur Board Result 2021
The Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education, Bahawalpur (BISEBWP) is one of the popular boards in the Punjab province. More than one lac students including private and regular registered for SSC and HSSC annual examination. All the examination is conducted once a year in a different month.
Once the board conducted all of the examinations, the examination superintendent is responsible for the collection of answer books from Examination centers. After that, all the answer book is being sent to the respective authority for marking/evaluation of answer books. After the evaluation process is the BISE Bahawalpur is ready for the Preparation of results in the computer system and compilation.
BISE BWP Result 2021 is announced the board authority after conducting a press meeting, The Provision of the result via CDs, Gazettes is also available after the final announcement. On the result announcement date, students can search their annual and supplementary results on the official website BISE Bahawalpur.
BISE BWP Result 2021 @bisebwp.edu.pk
How to check Bahawalpur Board Result 2021 using bisebwp.edu.pk website online? Using this official website we can access the student result by search name and roll number. The candidate is requested to have an Internet connection and roll number. If you have this information then follow the steps below to search BISE BWP Result 2021 online.
- Step 1: Using web browser type: www.bisebwp.edu.pk
- Step 2: Look at the main menu and click on the “Result 2021” option.
- Step 3: A dropdown list will appear, now select either “SSC” or “HSSC”
- Step 4: A new IP address: http://220.127.116.11/ will appear.
OR omitted above three steps and directly access 18.104.22.168
- Step 5: Now from the main menu “Result” select the examination results
->SSC Part 1 (10th Class)
->SSC Part-I (9th Class)
->SSC Supply (Matric)
->HSSC 2 (2nd Year)
->HSSC 1 (1st Year)
->HSSC Supply (12th Class)
- Step 6: If you click any of the above-listed examinations the result search page will appear.
Search By Roll Number
- Now Enter Roll Number eg. 70000662
- Enter the security captcha as shown in the image
- Finally, click on “View Result”
Search By Name
- After Step 6 scroll down below for search result by name
- Enter your name in the textbox
- Finally, click on Search Records
Date of BISE Bahawalpur Annual & Supply Results 2021
The following table shows the list of the examination conducted by the board and its expected result announcement date. Due to the pandemic, the result dates are postponed until further notice. However, the board published results within 90 days from the end of the examination. Moreover, we will keep updating the new announcement regarding the result publish date to you.
Annual Result Date 2021
|Name of the Exam||Tentative Result Date|
|9th Class||19th August 2021|
|10th Class||15th July 2021|
|1st Year (11th Class)||9th October 2021|
|2nd Year (12th Class)||4th September 2021|
Supplementary Result Dates 2021
|Matric||9th November 2021|
|HSSC||11th January 2021|
BISE BWP Result 2021 Via Mobile SMS
Yes! nowadays it is possible for students to get their grade marks using mobile SMS. The BISE Bahawalpur allows both students (private and regular) to access the result using SMS. If you do not have an internet connection then also you can get the result using the following SMS format.
- For eg, I am an SSC student and my roll number is 70000662
- Go to the write message option on your mobile phone then type the following format.
- [Roll Number] 800298
- For eg., if your 10th class annual exam roll number is “ 70000662 ” then write as follows
- Press the send button to 800298
Contacts and Location
Address: Cheema Town Bahawalpur، Fazal Colony, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan
Phone: +92 62 9255080