Fisheries Department KPK Jobs 2021: Job Seekers must Apply Online before last date. This is the official Paper PK Today’s Notification. Check the latest Advertisement Fisheries Department KPK Recruitment 2021
The Fisheries Department KPK has released a fresh job vacancy announcement on Fisheries Watcher Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form. Last Date of Submission for Post Fisheries Watcher is up to 15.03.2021.
Fisheries Department KPK Recruitment 2021: Total 06 Fisheries Watcher & More Vacancies. Bachelor’s Degree job seekers from Peshawar may apply through online application February 18, 2021.
Fisheries Department KPK Fisheries Watcher Recruitment 2021
|Hiring Organization||Directorate General Fisheries Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
|Name of the Post||Fisheries Watcher & More Posts|
|Application Start Date||18th February 2021|
|Application Last Date||15th March 2021|
|Application Process||Offline (CV)|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
Recently, the Directorate General Fisheries Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Official Website www.fisheries.kp.gov.pk published advertisement notifications for recruitment of Fisheries Watcher on 18/02/2021.
Interested candidates who seeking for govt. jobs, may apply online form of application before 15/03/2021. Furthermore, candidates must download “Fisheries Department KPK Fisheries Watcher 2021 Recruitment Notification” before proceeding for online form.
Quick Employment Details
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Age Limit||Qualification|
|01.||Assistant Warden Fisheries
|20-37 Years||At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree (02 Years) with Zoology, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Fresh Water Biology as one of the subject of Equivalent qualification from a recognized University.|
|18-30 Years||a) FA/F.Sc with 2nd Division or equivaalent qualification from a recognized Board.
b) A speed on Thirty (30) words per minute in typing.
|18-32 Years||At least 2nd class Secondary School Certificate with science from a recognized board.|
|04.||Feed Mill Operator
|18-32 Years||a) At least 2nd class Secondary School Certificate with science from a recognized Board.
b) Trade Certificate from a recognized Technical Training Institute.
|18-32 Years||At least 2nd class Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.|
|18-40 Years||a) At least 2nd class Secondary School Certificate from arecognized Board.
b) One year Certificate in Electrician from a recognized Technical Training Institute and having proficiency in the trade.
Important Dates for Application
- Starting Date: February 18, 2021
- Closing Date: March 15, 2021
How to Apply?
Interested Candidates should send their detailed CV/Resume attested copies of relevant certificates (education & experience) copy of computerized CNIC, domicile and two photographs (all attested copies) sent by post to The Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), 171-G, Street No.36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.
Note: Candidates should apply before the closing date of application on March 15, 2021. For further information please check the Recruitment Advertisement and Contact details which have been given below.
- Allied Testing Services (ATS)
- 171-G, Street No.36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad
- Helpline: 051-2153577-9
- Website: www.ats.org.pk
See More Jobs
- Ministry of Railway Jobs 2021 Advertisement Company Secretary Vacancy @Paper PK
- Soil and Water Conservation KPK Jobs 2021 Advertisement Sub Engineer Vacancy @Paper PK
- Snow Leopard Foundation Jobs 2021 Advertisement Content Developer Vacancy @Paper PK
- Karachi Shipyard Jobs 2021 Advertisement Deputy General Manager Vacancy @Paper PK
- PKHA Jobs 2021 Advertisement Electrician Vacancy @Paper PK
- TEVTA Jobs 2021 Advertisement Instructor Vacancy @Paper PK
- TransPeshawar Jobs 2021 Apply Online Finance Executive Vacancy @Paper PK
- NEECA Jobs 2021 Advertisement Legal Advisor Vacancy @Paper PK
- Pakistan Expo Centres Jobs 2021 Advertisement Chief Executive Officer Vacancy @Paper PK
- RMUR Jobs 2021 Apply Online Assistant Professor Vacancy @Paper PK